[2023 March] Reflection
It’s quite unbelievable that a full calendar month has passed since I started this blog! Really happy that I was able to get myself to continue writing posts consistently.
My progress in March wasn’t the best, but they’re still quite meaningful given the current environment I’m in. Still, there were many times where I felt I could do better; something I’ll continue to work on next month.
Goals for the Month
- Run additional 40km to reach the 850km mark in Nike Running app: Incomplete 😕
- Finalize military leave schedule for April: Complete! 😃
- Solve Mathematics for Computer Science HW #2, #3, #4, #5: 1/5 complete 😐
- Solve Introduction to Algorithms HW #1, #2, #3, #4: Incomplete 😕
- Solve 30 Cracking the Coding Interview Problems: 18/30 complete 🙂